Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.2 failed in doing smtp authentication

2008-05-01 05:38:09
(Side note: Your site seems to think my domain name does not exist so it is
refusing email from me, but I am very certain that it does.  You might want
to get that looked at).

Hi. I didn't succeed either. This time username seems to be correct,

zhangweiwu(_at_)esmeralda:/home/zhangweiwu$ send -watch -verbose -sasl -user
gildororonar(_at_)mail-on(_dot_)us

Two questions:

- Is your username at that site REALLY gildoronar(_at_)mail-on(_dot_)us?  That
seems ...
  strange.
- Is there some reason you don't like to use the -snoop option to the send
  command?

(It looks from that output that at least in the LOGIN auth case, it's still
sending the wrong userid.  But the output is hard to follow ... because
you're not using -snoop).