Re: [Nmh-workers] Updates to nmh

2009-01-16 15:02:51
Haven't investigated yet, but there's definitely a bug in there. When
I try to use this version of nmh it won't let me send any mail:

What now? w
 -- Network Recipients --
 pm215 at localhost

What now? s
send: message not delivered to anyone

So ... what MTS are you using?  SMTP?  Or sendmail?  Does "-snoop" tell you
anything useful?  I thought what I did only affected the SMTP MTS, but
hey, I've been wrong before.

I also noticed a compile warning:
./client.c: In function â??clientâ??:
./client.c:88: warning: passing argument 6 of â??getnameinfoâ?? makes integer
from pointer without a cast

I guess technically that should be "0".  I forget on some el-lamo systems
NULL is not defined as 0, but includes a cast to (void *).  Should be
harmless, though.  Guess I missed it in the bazillion warnings about
mismatches between unsigned char * and signed char *.