Re: [Nmh-workers] Fixing decoding of quoted messages in replies

2010-11-03 13:39:25
[2010-10-26 19:18] Peter Maydell
<pmaydell(_at_)chiark(_dot_)greenend(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk>
markus schnalke wrote:
during the next weeks I intend to fix the annoying problem of still
encoded message text in quoted replies.

That would certainly be a cool thing to have working.

I'm still becoming familiar with the code base, in order to find out
how everything works and how to do it in a fairly good way.

You might be interested in this:
http://www.mail-archive.com/nmh-workers(_at_)nongnu(_dot_)org/msg01508.html

The referenced mail helped a lot, thanks.

Basically there are a number of intertwined problems. My major
concern would be that in fixing de-encoding when composing
replies we don't accidentally paint ourselves into a corner
for the UI/config settings for getting the larger issues right.

Right.

meillo