Re: [Nmh-workers] Fixing decoding of quoted messages in replies

2010-11-03 13:52:21
[2010-10-31 19:22] Ralph Corderoy <ralph(_at_)inputplus(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>

I was thinking of a scan(1) replacement that would colour-code the
results, if I wanted.

You can do this by piping the output through a highlighter program, or
even by using a customized format file for scan.

To begin with, I'd be happy with configuration
being in Python.

I hope you don't find supporters for that. ;-)

And then an mhshow(1) that assumes a UTF-8 terminal
and converts headers and body to that for one seamless less(1)

It should surely not assume anything but find out (MM_CHARSET) what is
wanted. Also not less(1) but moreproc.

But on the seamless output, I agree.

instance
without a "Press <return> to show content..." prompt.

-nopause fix that, or?

meillo