Re: [Nmh-workers] Autoconf changes & new feature

2010-11-19 19:53:12
I would expect most distros to use either /usr/include or /opt/mumble.
The mumble might be standardized by now, I dunno.    Perhaps I'm
far enough removed from distros these days that I'm wrong; that would
be nice.

Note that with the OLD autoconf code, if you actually did
--with-cyrus-sasl=/usr/include, the following things would happen:

- SAL_INCLUDES would be defined with the value of -I/usr/include/include
- SASL_LDFLAGS would be defined with the value of -L/usr/include/lib
  (or maybe it was SASL_LIBS).

So unless the Debian folks actually patched configure.in, then I doubt
it was doing what they thought it did.