Re: [Nmh-workers] SMTP/IMAP/POP Support

2010-12-05 21:19:33
On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Michael Richardson
<mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca> wrote:
 fetchmail --proto POP3 --mda "/usr/lib/mh/rcvstore -sequence novavision
+inbox" --logfile /var/tmp/nvmail.log mail.novavision.ca

I do something like the following:

fetchmail -m '/usr/bin/procmail -d %T'

This bypasses the local SMTP server and delivers directly to my mail
spool file, which I can then just use 'inc' to incorporate.

In sum, since many MTAs use procmail for local delivery, just call
it yourself via fetchmail, and use whatever options you want.

--ewh