Re: [Nmh-workers] SMTP/IMAP/POP Support

2010-12-05 11:35:51
Thus spake Ken Hornstein:

What do we need to do to make this happen? I might be willing to kick in
some dev time for both of these.

Which one are you interested in?  The first one?  (Accessing an IMAP mailstor
via nmh?)  I have some ideas there.

The second one, I'm not sure that's within the scope of nmh, but I
believe that UW-imap has the ability to serve up MH mailboxes; if
you ran one of those servers on your laptop, that could work.  The
details might be tricky, though.  Mike, would that do what you want?
Or if you want nmh to help out with that, what did you have in mind?

Presenty, I'm not sure what the implications of doing the first or the
second are. My intended application is that I'd like to have access to
my mail when I'm using a smartphone.

--
J.