Re: [Nmh-workers] Dealing with missing From: header during send.

2012-01-12 22:29:05
On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Alright, I've meditated on this for a while, and I went back and read
Robert Elz's and Earl Hood's arguments carefully.  And ... I found myself
more persuaded by Robert's arguments than Earl's (sorry, Earl).

What you did is definitely sufficient.  I looked at the
default replcomps, and realized that what I would
expect as proper behavior would break it and likely
the myriad of local customizations that people are using.

Thanks for making the changes.

--ewh