Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.5 release, minor nits, and an open call to Jerry Peek

2012-02-03 12:59:27
I propose we have a new .mh_profile entry that is used as the default
From: when one isn't supplied in a draft.  Objections?

I would rather we use the existing components framework to do this.
Growing a new option is just bloat, IMO. Thus my comments a few weeks
back about having the installer create a components file with a
suitable From: header in it.

I thought about this ... but that would mean we ditch the installed
system components files completely, and it's not clear what we do
for existing users.  I'm not opposed, but I'm trying to see how we
get there for 1.5 because I think that's more code than doing what I
suggested.  Care to flesh out your idea a bit more?