Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.5 release, minor nits, and an open call to Jerry Peek

2012-02-03 14:55:19
- If there is a draft without a From that is fed to post, it will error

erp? What sort from From is it going to require?  I currently use

 From: me

No requirements other than it exists and is parsable by nmh (any
From: line that exists today has to be parsable by nmh).  If you
just have that, then it will presumed that's exactly what you mean
and that's what is going to be used.

Basically, if you have From: lines in your components then nothing
will change for you (well, you might need to escape some % if they
are in there, but that would be it).  Our concern is what to do when
there are no From: lines.