Re: [Nmh-workers] First release candidate for 1.5 now available

2012-04-24 09:42:56
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:
Greetings all,

I am pleased to announce the first release candidate (RC1) of nmh 1.5 is now
available.  You can find it for download here:

INSTLLL says:

  For routine installation on popular platforms, the shell script in
  docs/contrib/build_nmh can be used to guide you through configuration.
  It will then build and optionally (with -i) install in the configured
  location.

 I can't find a file named  build_nmh anywhwere in the distribution.
./configure; make; make install
 seemed to work find.

    Norman Shapiro