[Nmh-workers] Git Annoyances

2012-12-11 19:53:28

On 2012-12-11, at 5:46 PM, David Levine wrote:

   Removed some dead code, all inside #if 0's.  I tried to not remove
   anything useful, so there are a few #if 0's remaining.

Do we have anyone on board capable of fighting Git enough to give us *useful*
commit messages?

I.e., could we drop the noise before the '- Log --...' line, and maybe include
a link (or links) back to the repo that display the diffs?  Or include a set of
'git diff ...' command text to do the same thing?  We really should be beyond
the process of having to do all this manually in this day and age :-P