Re: [Nmh-workers] Git Annoyances

2012-12-11 21:35:52
Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon(_at_)orthanc(_dot_)ca> writes:
What would be useful, though, would be links to a set of diffs that
could be viewed externally.

FWIW, Postgres (my main project) sends out commit log mail that links to
commitdiff displays on our gitweb server.  Samples can be seen in the
list archives here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/
and you can click through to the gitweb pages if you want.

I don't know much about the infrastructure underlying that service,
but I know who to ask if you want details.

                        regards, tom lane