Re: [Nmh-workers] Git Annoyances

2012-12-12 11:44:44

"Ken" == Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:
    Ken> Well, this isn't exactly the fault of git, per se ... it's the
    Ken> post-receive
    Ken> hook script, and we don't manage the repo so we can't change that.  I
    Ken> can put in requests to the savannah admins (and I believe I did
    Ken> that for
    Ken> you once before to remove the git output from the email), but they are
    Ken> busy and don't have great turnaround time.

If someone has a more useful script, hook it up, and arrange
to pull from savannah, and push to you.     If someone has the script
and wants me to put it somewhere, I can do that.

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.