Re: [Nmh-workers] The function, void admonish (char *what, char *fmt, ...)

2013-01-31 09:15:15
Hi David,

pick's not up to the job, generally, we know but

    pick -datefield resent-date -date bad

to find them.  -date already has a variety of non-date special
values.

A -check switch was recently added to sortm, that might be more
intuitive.  (And -date bad doesn't seem to work for me, but maybe I'm
misunderstanding it.)

Sorry, I seem to have omitted "how about extending pick" for the `-date
bad' bit.  It may be the start of a general way to pick duff emails that
fail various criteria.

Cheers, Ralph.