Re: [Nmh-workers] Pasing stdin to "inc -file" ?

2013-02-19 03:32:02

Ken Hornstein writes:

What it doesn't mention is that the resulting train wreck can mangle other
sequences in the .mh_seq file as well.  Also, should we change that text
to say "do not use rcvstore without an external locking mechanism'?  It's
perfectly save to use it from procmail with unseen sequences as long as
procmail does the locking for you, so there's no need to scare off users.

I don't think that's an issue anymore.

So are you saying that I don't need to specify locking in my procmail
recipes any more?

Tet