Re: [Nmh-workers] Limit of 27 messages sequences per folder

2013-03-27 12:03:20
32-bit Linux is ILP32, 64-bit Linux is LP64.

Fair enough; just wanted to be clear on that point.

Though I understand the desire to not stop working, I think
the current behavior is the worst choice.  There should at least
be warning (admonish(), even though Norm doesn't like them) messages.

Sounds reasonable; I'm willing to put an admonish() in there.  That lets
things continue but warns the user that something bad is happening.  Sounds
like a reasonable compromise.

And then there's the 60 or so adios() calls in sbr/.  Really, all of
this should be revisited but I expect no one here has the time now.
In the meantime, adding another warning message to sbr seems like a
big net positive to me.

Yeah, I know what you mean ... solving THAT mess is going to be a long-term
headache.  But one thing at a time.