Re: [Nmh-workers] Relative Message Numbers

2013-04-03 11:25:57
jerrad wrote:
digit message numbers.  believe me, "p last_4" is much less error
prone than "p 365530".
Sorry, I wasn't clear. The error-proneness wasn't due to typing,
but in gauging which line of the displayed sequence was the message
you cared about. Although I suppose those who love this mode of
specifying messages might develop a scan format file that includes
sequence indices in the output...

oh, i see.  yes -- i only find myself wishing for it for very small
values of 'n'.