Re: [Nmh-workers] De-MIMEing

2013-07-15 13:00:24
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

This all suits me and my preferences perfectly.  The only problem
is that I have only been able to figure out how to arrange for
MH to invoke my little "mtext" filter/reformatter *only* for
cases where I am doing a "show" operation.  I really would like
to get it invoked also in all cases whene I am doing "repl".
Can someone tell me or given me guidance on how to do that?

I use the -editor option to repl when I want to convert MIME messages
into a plain-text format suitable for composition (and nmh repl
filters).

The script I use is mha-mhedit.  You can view the documentation at
<http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/extras/mha-mhedit/mha-mhedit.html> to
see how I interface it into nmh.  Hopefully it will help you in what you
may need to do to modify your script.

--ewh