Re: [Nmh-workers] De-MIMEing

2013-07-15 13:31:43
OK, if you say so.  (It would certainly not suprise me to learn that
there was a pre-canned solution to all of these problems that I had
just simply never found.)

So, can you help me a bit?  I put replyfilter in the NEWS file with nmh,
it was in the release announcement, it's on the web page, and it was
discussed to death here on the mailing list.  I'm trying to understand how
I could make it so more people know about it, because clearly everyone
isn't getting the word (it's not just you, others have said the same thing,
including one person on the mailing list who sent out email RIGHT AFTER I
posted the release announcement)

If you look at replyfilter...

Can you give me a link for that please?

Assuming you have 1.5, you've already got it.  It's in $(docdir)/nmh/contrib.
$(docdir) depends on your installation; it's generally something close to
$(nmhdir)/share/doc/nmh.