[Nmh-workers] Release Engineering

2013-12-22 16:07:21
The new year approacheth ;-)  I really think it's time to polish up the current
work-in-progress and push a release out the door.  Let's gather together a list
of outstanding work items for 1.6 and get them wrapped up.  For my part, I have
to dig in and finish the manpage cleanup I started oh so many months ago.  If I
buckle down that should only take a couple of days.

Once we have 1.6 out the door, we should sit down and plan out a road map for
branching 1.x so we can get to work on 2.0.  We really need to identify the set
up disruptive changes we're planning to make and map that to a release roadmap
so that people know what to expect down the road.  This is especially important
for changes that will break backwards compatibility, and for functionality we
plan to remove.

--lyndon