Re: [Nmh-workers] Release Engineering

2013-12-22 20:10:05
- Default to 8bit C-T-E (when required)

If we always run the draft through mhbuild, will that ever
be required?  Just trying to save work here.

My plan was to keep the current mhbuild behavior, which is if you
just have ASCII to default to a 7bit C-T-E.

Unless you're referring to really sending 8-bit content, but
is there demand for that?

Are you asking if people compose drafts with 8-bit characters in them?
Seems like the answer to that is "yes".  If you're asking if people want
a C-T-E of 8bit ... well, it would be friendlier, I would think.