Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow display bug

2014-04-12 22:59:49
OK, I can reproduce it now.  "%%l" obviously works in the common case
but I don't if it should be changed all the time, or not used when
there's a ct->c_termproc, i.e.,

   if (concatsw  &&  ! ct->c_termproc)

Or if parse_display_string() show look for the empty buffer when
appending c_termproc?  (Definitely my last choice.)

Okay, I think I understand the problem now.

With -concat, it's assumed that things aren't going to do their own
pagination (like I said earlier, the interface here is sort-of changed)
So defaulting back to "%lmoreproc" seems wrong if -concat is set but
c_termproc is also set.  But how about:

if (concatsw)
   if (ct->c_termproc)
        buffer = "%lcat"