Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow display bug

2014-04-13 12:11:19
+      if (concatsw) {
+          if (ct->c_termproc)
+              snprintf(buffer, sizeof(buffer), "%%lcat %%F");

Just to make it a bit cleaner, I'm going with "%%lcat", since we will be
sure to avoid any shell quoting problems with the filename.

I took a look at the change you requested about the MIME part marker; it
turns out that code is actually part of mhlist, and changing that would
involve too many changes for 1.6, I think.

So ... other than some mhfixmsg changes that David and Jerrad are working
on, is there anything else people want to bring up before 1.6 is branched?