Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow complaints

2014-04-22 18:48:40
The extra semicolon ... okay, Eric makes a good point in that why are
we complaining about that?  There's no confusion there on what to do.

Perhaps rather than the generator just being confused being separators
and terminators, there's a missing parameter after the final semicolon.

That's possible, but more likely it's a lazy programmer (or someone who
didn't read the MIME spec carefully, or perhaps disagrees on the
interpretation of it).  My point is that there's really no ambiguity
on what we should do.  Also, it seems that we're the only ones who
issue a warning about it.