Re: [Nmh-workers] Thoughts: header/address parsing

2014-08-05 06:57:41
Hi Lyndon,

We were optimizing for response time across hundreds of transactions
per second.  I can't imagine how anyone using MH from the command line
would ever notice this sort of tune-up.

Hundreds?  My tens of thousands of emails are sitting in RAM, and I'm
waiting a few seconds for pick.  99% CPU time, split about 80% user, 20%
system.  It's not I/O bound.  After that pick, I tend to run a variation
based on the results thus far;  more waiting.

That said, I realise it's my itch, not Ken's.  :-)

Cheers, Ralph.