Re: [Nmh-workers] Big patch: Add XOAUTH2 support for SMTP and POP

2014-12-06 23:34:34
Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon(_at_)orthanc(_dot_)ca> writes:

Eric, have you approached the Cyrus people to see if they will accept the
code?  I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't.

I'm willing to take a shot, but I can't even find their code.
Google search for [cyrus sasl] lands me on a cmu.edu page, and I
can't find it anywhere, though I did find this:

http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/download/anoncvs.html

Which just points me to cyrusimap.org.  And the best I can find
there is a git repo for their IMAP server.

The post Ken references claims there is at least some form of
OAuth support already in the library, so maybe this isn't
that crazy.  But I don't know.

Especially with threats of a sqlite store for creds :(

Thanks.