Re: [Nmh-workers] Default setup broken on Debian?

2015-03-02 17:41:47
Ken> MessageName is totally documented in mhl(1)

Oops; I was looking in mh-format(5).

Ken> I can't speak for anyone else ... but at least for me, I've found that
Ken> the "text" parts are ones I want to see, and non-text parts?

Yeah I'm curious about non-text options though.  When I ssh in from my
phone's terminal I kinda think something that can smoothly textify PDFs
and docs and show 'em with no download latency might be fun.
Experimented with jp2a for images just now, and, well, it "works", but
is unlikely to be useful all that often :)

  mhshow-show-image/jpeg: jp2a %F
  mhshow-show-image: convert %F jpg:- | jp2a -

Conrad>    (mhshow.marker seems to only
Conrad>    change the display of unshown parts??)..

Ken> Sigh.  The code to do that went into nmh after the 1.6 release cycle
Ken> started.  So, next release.

Heh.  I look forward to it :)

Oh also — if I might offer a suggestion for the default use of 'w3m
-dump', maybe consider adding in

  -o display_link_number=1

.. so that link URLs get listed at the end of emails?

Thanks again for your help!

Conrad