Re: [Nmh-workers] Default setup broken on Debian?

2015-03-04 11:44:12
I'm talking to Alexander off-list about this; suspect that the file-not-
found stuff is browser opening pages in background, but doing so too
slowly and so missing Nmh's tempfiles.

I am 100% sure that is the problem ... but it just illustrates my point.
What is appropriate for a mailcap entry (which is often used by monolithic
GUI MUAs) isn't necessarily appropriate for nmh, and vice versa.  At least
not for the out of the box experience we were going for.  Of course, what
is one person's perfect configuration is another person's dytopian hellscape;
I realize that we'll never have perfect agreement here.