Re: [Nmh-workers] Emails being tagged as spam -- NMH solution???

2015-03-03 19:56:25
Bob wrote:

Funnily enough I was just starting to think about how to deal
with this.  My first thought was to maintain 2 .mh_profile files
and alias commands to set a soft link to the appropriate
depending on the recipient.  Essentially, I just need to "comment
out" the "send" entry in my .mh_profile.

I take it that there's an NMH-way to do this?

As Ken mentioned, that would be a postproc wrapper.  If you go the
multiple profile route, it might be cleaner (than using a symlink)
to set the MH environment variable to the one you want to use.

David