Re: [Nmh-workers] Emails being tagged as spam -- NMH solution???

2015-03-03 14:56:00
I didn't even know about this "<address <address>>" thing until
someone on the mailing list mentioned it.

My current guess is that is causing the DKIM check failure (also, I am
pretty sure that the rewritten email address is invalid).  And this
happens with the sending from the GMail web interface, right?  If that's
the case I believe the problem is at Stanford.  I'll wait until I see
your headers, but if that's the case then maybe your best bet is to
complain to the people at Stanford (or get your Stanford contacts to
complain to them).

I was actually going to work on a custom postproc wrapper to send to
different email servers based on my "From" header, but you could use the
same technique to send to different servers based on the "To" address.
So if you're sending to Stanford you could send it to sendmail, and for
everyone else you could send it via Google.