Re: [Nmh-workers] Emails being tagged as spam -- NMH solution???

2015-03-05 19:35:59
No, it doesn't.  But so far there has only been 1 message (that
I'm aware of) where the mangling took place.  All other copies
of headers that I've received from @stanford.edu recipients
have not shown that weird effect.  (I'm still having people
forward spam-tagged message headers to me.)  So, until I see
that again, I'm going to cross my fingers and hope it was a
one-time, unrelated blip.

FWIW, I'd be interested in looking at a non-mangled message that was
marked as spam.  If you want to send it to me privately, please feel
free.