Re: [Nmh-workers] replyfilter trouble with messages from "XFINITY Connect Mobile App"

2015-03-16 22:23:45

On 16 March 2015 at 22:59, David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> wrote:

Kevin wrote:

I get this message from the contributed replyfilter script

  Unable to exec par: No such file or directory
  HTML converter process exited with 2

You'll need to install par.  It's available for some Linux
distributions and Cygwin, at least.  Source code is available
from http://www.nicemice.net/par/.

In my OP I left out the fact that I have par installed, AND
replyfilter works on all of my email replies except for those
from the XFINITY mobile app.

Thanks....

--
Kevin