Re: [Nmh-workers] replyfilter trouble with messages from "XFINITY Connect Mobile App"

2015-03-17 08:17:44

On 16 March 2015 at 23:32, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:

In my OP I left out the fact that I have par installed, AND
replyfilter works on all of my email replies except for those
from the XFINITY mobile app.

Whoops, that's a bug in replyfilter; specifically, the error message is:

                exec (@conv) ||
                              die "Unable to exec $filterprogram: $!\n";

When instead it should have really been "$htmlconv[0]".

So you need to install w3m?  Or change @htmlconv.

I installed w3m and replyfilter succeeds.

Thanks Ken!

--
Kevin