Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh architecture discussion: format engine character set

2015-08-12 12:52:06

Any chance you can add a References header?  Only the lack of it is
breaking my funky mkdir/tree(1)-based threading.  :-)

Huh, I'm not?  I guess I was under the impression that if you didn't have
one, you could use In-Reply-To.  I know, I know ... keeping up with the
times and all.  I know there are a few people out there who still use
the old 'In reference to message ...' format for In-Reply-To which was
included at one time with MH and nmh, which breaks threading hard.

Hm, I thought they were the same, but I guess they're not, are they?
Looks like the References header includes previous Message-IDs.  I'll
work on updating my wacky replcomps, but will manually include one in
the short term.