Re: [Nmh-workers] Need some general advice

2016-09-13 22:30:18

I just wanted to thank you guys who responded to my request for
advice.

I think that I'm going to have to think about this all some more.
When I posted, I neglected to mention that getting all my mail
to flow the way I want it may perhaps be complicated by the fact
that I have multiple domains, and also multiple mail users within
each domain.

I'll be trying to figure out how I'm gonna handle all this in the
very near future.  I may be back soon with more questions.

Regards,
rfg