[Nmh-workers] Mobile mail access (was: Re: Need some general advice)

2016-09-16 11:29:24
I used to use a a setup similar to kre’s (but using fetchmail), but several
years ago I switched careers and found myself with a strong need to be able to
read (reply, etc) mail on a mobile device. These days, that means a phone,
tablet, and chromebook in addition to my laptop (which is my primary
mail-handing device for decades now). I couldn’t find a solution that worked
well with (n)mh at the time, and so I moved into ‘mass market’ world of email.
I wonder if anyone here has found a good way to mix regularly, primary nmh
usage with frequent phone/tablet email access?

Thanks,
~Chad