Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting the final call for features for 1.7

2016-09-24 06:49:21
In a message of Fri, 23 Sep 2016 22:16:36 -0400, Ken Hornstein writes:
Greetings all,

I think that we are starting to get close to being ready for a 1.7
release.  I believe all of the features I wanted for 1.7 have been
merged into master; there are one two other features I know that are
being worked on, but I think that will be coming soon.

At this point, I'd like to put out a call; if there are any features or
bugs you'd like fixed in 1.7, now is the time to speak up.  Obviously
priority will be given to feature requests that come with code :-)
We can still implement bug fixes during a release cycle, but I'd like
to get as many out of the way beforehand.

So this is your chance; if there's something missing in nmh you'd like
to see implemented in 1.7, please speak up now!

--Ken

My nmh displays base-64 encoded mail just fine, but if you try to reply
or forward with the message quoted, it doesn't convert.  I get a base-64
encoded mail about once every 5 years, so it hasn't been worth complaining
about, and for all I know you have already fixed this.  But I thought it
was worth mentioning.

Laura