Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting the final call for features for 1.7

2016-09-24 13:30:48
Ken Hornstein writes:
Just FYI, I was pointed to replfilter a while ago, tried it, and it
crashed more often than not so wasn't usable.  Been too busy with
other stuff to look at it, so I'm just pointing it out, not complaining.

It would be nice if "crashed" could be quantified a bit more.  I mean, I
use it literally for every message reply and I don't run into problems.
I'm not saying it's perfect, but I can't fix problems I don't know
about.

--Ken

Yeah, OK.  I'll try it again when I get a chance and let you know.

Jon