Re: [Nmh-workers] Help: dist is not working for me

2016-11-11 08:24:40
Norm wrote:

When I do a dist, the message goes to a /dev/null somewhere. I don't know
if the problem is with my MH setup or somewhere else.

I don't see why the message wouldn't have been delivered.  The -snoop
output shows that your STMP server accepted it.

Ken Hornstein never Emailed me. So he likely never got the Email. Nor
did several others to whom I have tried to dist.

Maybe unfortunate coincidence?

If you want to try sending me emails now, I'll let you know if they
arrive.  I'd try one with send and one with dist.

David