Re: [Nmh-workers] Help: dist is not working for me

2016-11-11 08:30:24
When I do a dist, the message goes to a /dev/null somewhere. I don't
know if the problem is with my MH setup or somewhere else. Here is one
attempt to use dist:
[...]
Ken Hornstein never Emailed me. So he likely never got the Email. Nor
did several others to whom I have tried to dist.

Weeelll ... in my case I get a lot of spam, so I might have deleted it.
But I think I would have remembered that messsage.

It looks like to me that message made it to your SMTP server, so technically
nmh is out of the way.  But I am wondering if perhaps the problem is this:

=> MAIL FROM:<norm(_at_)nad(_dot_)dad(_dot_)org>

I see your other messages use norm(_at_)dad(_dot_)org as the envelope from.
nad.dad.org
doesn't exist in the global DNS, so spam filters might reject it.  And
you wouldn't get the bounce message either.