Re: [Nmh-workers] Help: dist is not working for me

2016-11-11 10:19:32
I don't have a distcomps in my nmh directory (~/Mail). So I'm getting the
default. Should I have a ~/Mail/distcomps ? If so what should it be.

I've tried in the past to gently suggest to everyone that setting
Local-Mailbox in your .mh_profile is vastly preferrable to modifying
individual component files ... for this exact reason (also, it's used
for other things you may not realize).  So I would personally do that.

Also, I'd personally change every instance of your email address in
your existing customized component files to %(localmbox) ... that would
make a lot more sense in the long run.