Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh should be more careful about when it unlinks draft files

2017-01-02 10:10:24
But my real query is about this 'apparently successful send'.  Why wasn't
it apparent that the send wasn't successful?  Shouldn't a check of return
codes have discovered the problem?

That is checked, and certainly if there is a problem I've always been
returned to the whatnow prompt.  And I can't find a code path where the
draft gets deleted by send or repl.  So it's not that I'm doubting what
you say happened, but it sounds like some time elapsed between when you
got this error and when you went looking for the draft.  I'm forced to
conclude that something else came along and deleted or overwrote that
draft.