[Nmh-workers] possible problem with mhfixmsg in nmh-1.7

2017-11-26 05:29:03
I'm not an nmh contributor, but I'm currently working on installing nmh-1.7
on one of my servers.

I've run into a few issues, most of which are trivial (and which I'll
describe below for the sake of completeness), but the one which may not
be trivial is this:

   # make check
   [...passed tests and benign failures elided...]

   *** /big/local/pkg/nmh/nmh-1.7/test/testdir/Mail/inbox/31       2017-11-25
21:06:40.117262850 -0500
   --- /big/local/pkg/nmh/nmh-1.7/test/testdir/test-mhfixmsg2494.actual
2017-11-25 21:06:40.125262997 -0500