Re: [Nmh-workers] possible problem with mhfixmsg in nmh-1.7

2017-11-26 10:47:21
Hi David,

I don't have any objection, but I'm not sure what the criteria for
adding to the release branch should be.  Just fix things that the
broke on the branch, or anything, or something in between?

The minimal that stops 1.7 users rightly grumbling?
Otherwise the risk of new breakage increases and 1.7.∞ results.
Everything else is 1.8, RSN.

So in Steven's case something should be done, because test failures are
alarming and would probably stop installation, and perhaps cause
abandonment.  Him not having to work around /nmh suffixes is 1.8.
But Ken has the pumpkin.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy