Re: [nmh-workers] Reply to Ralph Corderoy

2019-04-21 10:08:58

Ralph,

New data!

I did your optioned send below, except I used -port 2525 and
it went!

send -snoop -mts smtp -server mail.eskimo.com -port 2525

I sent to myself and it came around.

So what is the difference between send with no options -- which
still doesn't work, and send optioned as above???

Cheers,
Stewart

P.S. here is the trace from the optioned send:

What now? send -snoop -mts smtp -server mail.eskimo.com -port 2525
Trying to connect to "mail.eskimo.com" ...
Connecting to 204.122.16.4:2525...
<= 220 mail.eskimo.com ESMTP Postfix
=> EHLO localhost
<= 250-mail.eskimo.com