Re: [nmh-workers] Multiple identities and envelope-from

2019-07-06 15:32:24
Quick question: any suggestion where I should start looking for stuff to
do with envelope-from in my outgoing emails?  Does this entry in the
very first Received: header in my outgoing emails come from NMH or exim4
(which provides my sendmail)?

How exactly are you submitting email?  smtp, sendmail/smtp, or sendmail/pipe?

If it's the last one, then that interface has reduced functionality and
things like Envelope-From won't work (and you only need that in very
unusual circumstances and this doesn't seem like one of them); you'll
have to look at your exim docs.