Is nmh suitable for managing multiple email accounts?

2021-03-06 04:18:20
I manage 3 email accounts: my computer's mail inbox (/var/mail/me), a
work email account (work@example.org) and a personal email account
(me@example.net). Can I use nmh to manage all three accounts?

I am new to nmh, and I am asking this because I noticed that the entire
book "MH & xmh: Email for Users & Programmers" seems to assume that the
use has only one email account. With Thunderbird and Mutt (or even GNU
Emacs' Gnus), it is easy to manage multiple multiple accounts. Does nmh
have easy support for multiple email accounts? If so, could you give a
high-level overview of how users typically do it?