Re: Is nmh suitable for managing multiple email accounts?

2021-03-07 22:24:30
Thus said Michael Richardson on Sun, 07 Mar 2021 14:04:18 -0500:

But that doesn't work anymore unless you control the DNS for all zones
in question, and can set up SPF correctly. (Mostly, that actually does
apply to me)

As  a  counterpoint, I  have  never  setup  SPF  and generally  have  no
problems. I  do, however,  control the DNS.  As a  counter counterpoint,
however, not many people run their own email anymore. :-)

Andy