Re: mhbuild: extraneous information in message

2021-05-12 04:57:58
I think it's a file(1) bug in the executable, probably known and fixed
upstream.

That would make sense, and I'll follow it up in that direction (after
getting some sleep :-/).

What system are you running, e.g. Ubuntu, and its version?

Like Arch, Manjaro is a rolling release, so the number doesn't actually
mean very much -- but for what it's worth,

   $ cat /etc/lsb-release
   DISTRIB_ID=ManjaroLinux
   DISTRIB_RELEASE=21.0.4
   DISTRIB_CODENAME=Ornara
   DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Manjaro Linux"

I do keep up with updates, and as I write this there are none pending.

     - Steven
Steven Winikoff      | "The difference between the right word and
Montreal, QC, Canada |  the nearly right word is the difference
smw@smwonline.ca     |  between the lightning and the lightning
http://smwonline.ca  |  bug."